What you see only gives you half the story – Book a guide!
Bohusläns Guider wish you welcome to the Swedish Westcoast – one of the world’s ten last great wildernesses!
May we introduce ourselves?
Bohusläns Guider is an association of authorized guides in Bohuslän, on the Swedish Westcoast. We are members of the Swedish central guide organization SveGuide, which again is connected to the European guide organization FEG. We have experience from many years of showing visitors around the province of Bohuslän. Let us guide you in our beautiful archipelago and tell you about past and present.
There is so much to see and do.
Here are just a few suggestions:
- Town walks in Kungälv, Marstrand, Lysekil, Uddevalla or Strömstad.
- Tours around historic sites, e g the Bohus Fortress in Kungälv
- The ‘royal’ summer resort and sailing mecca of Marstrand
- The coastal villages of Fiskebäckskil, Smögen, Fjällbacka and Koster
- the Blomsholm Stone Ship or the Koster Islands near Strömstad
- the World Heritage Rock Carvings in Tanum etc.
Whole day or half day tours by bus or passenger boat